An Introduction to Agile
Learn the fundamentals of Agile, discover better ways of delivering projects and gain tools to begin your Agile journey. This one-day workshop is highly interactive and looks in depth at Agile techniques – including lots of collaborative learning!
About Our Agile Training
Minimum 12; Maximum 24
1 Day (2 x 3.5 hours if online).
No Agile experience required.
Enquire for pricing.
In person and online learning experience options to suit your needs.
What You'll Learn
- What is Agile and why now?
- Agile manifesto, principles, and values
- Scrum process, events and roles
- What is an agile team?
- Agile artefacts like User Stories and the Definition of Done
- Agile estimating and planning
Why You Should Take This Course
- Interactive content
- To understand why Agile is important
- Identify roles and responsibilities within the Scrum framework
- Develop skills and knowledge to introduce Agile
- To move toward business agility
- Increase successful adoption of Agile
Adopting Agile Could Help You To:
- Empower and transform teams
- Improve time to market
- Improve quality
- Ensure that you’re focused on the customer
- Easily adapt to changing customer and market demands
- Foster better team engagement and productivity
- Help teams discover better ways of building products
- Manage changing priorities
- Improve project visibility
- Executives and Leaders
- Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development Teams (e.g. Software Teams, Product Teams, Digital Teams)
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
Enquiry For Introduction To Agile
To hear about upcoming An Introduction To Agile courses please fill out the form below.